Monday, May 15, 2017

Now you see me...now you don't! -May 15th, 2017

Hello again everyone! Just talked to five of y'all yesterday so to the rest, I hope you've all had a good week! 

This won't be too long because of skype yesterday but I just wanted to tell everyone else about the news I received on Saturday! (if you haven't already heard) 

I'm being transferred again! I'll be heading out of Gadsden and moving to Tuscaloosa for my last transfer! I'll be serving with Elder Butterfield again too! If y'all remember, we were together for a transfer in Prattville. I'm really excited! Tuscaloosa is home to the University of Alabama so it's a pretty fun town! Roll tide! 
This also means that by the end of my mission, I'll have served in five areas where I only spent a transfer in each area... It's gotta be a new record or something... haha I guess I just cause too much trouble;)

Well anyways, I was able to get my new address as well! So here it is:

3501 Loop Rd Apt. B1 Tuscaloosa, AL 35404

Well, I'm really excited for this new adventure in Tuscaloosa! It's going to be a great last six weeks in which I plan to "leave it all on the court" before I get on that plane out of Alabama. 

I love y'all and will talk to you next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment