Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Curve Ball #1,000 -May 30th, 2017

Hey everyone! It's time for yet another weekly email, this one will have some good stuff so I hope y'all are ready haha

This past week was pretty slow... I'm not sure if I told y'all about this but when I got to Tuscaloosa I found out that Elder Butterfield has been struggling with an ongoing ankle injury that won't stop bugging him. It's been a problem because since we don't have a car, it wasn't able to fully heal or stop hurting him. Because of this we've had to seriously limit what we do and how far we go... meaning we've had to stay in the apartment quite a bit. So since I've been here we've been talking to President about what to do and this past week he decided it would be best to move him somewhere with a car. 

So. We're both leaving Tuscaloosa and being put in trios with other elders around this area. I'll be put in a trio with the Northport Elders and he'll be with the Fayette Elders! Another move, i know, kinda crazy but it whats best for Elder Butterfield. The doctors think it could potentially be a torn tendon in his foot but they're not sure. I'm excited to be able to get back to work and be with these two elders. They're both great and it's going to be a lot of fun! 

Here is my new address! 

800 Energy Center Blvd Apt 205
Northport, Alabama 35473

Tuscaloosa was short lived but it's okay. Its doesn't matter where we serve but how! And I'm going to go to Northport and give it my all these last few weeks! By the way, this is my third trio and I love trios so I'm okay with it haha and for all you keeping track of numbers back home... this will be my 9th area and 17th companion! I'm gettin up there!

Well, that's what I've got to report on from this week hahah I hope y'all enjoyed the news. I also hope y'all have a great week as well and I'll talk to you again soon:) 


Zone Meeting Luncheon

No comments:

Post a Comment