Monday, March 13, 2017

Conference x2 + Goats -March 13th, 2017

Hey everyone!  I hope y'all enjoyed the little math problem for the title of this email, send me your answers and I'll grade your work;) 

Elder Matthews and I had another good week! Very busy and tiring week but it was still a great week. I'll stick with the main points from the week though! 

Thursday was a pretty crazy day! We started off the day by waking up at five to go to seminary and teach the kids with all the missionaries in our district. We taught about Romans 5 and 6 which speaks about the lust of the flesh vs the fruit of the spirit! It was a lot of fun but i havent been up that early in a while.. We then went directly to a Zone Conference! We trained/taught at the Conference as well which went really well. We trained on getting members excited for missionary work. One of the main points of our training was a dinner appointment role play where we pulled President and Sister Sainsbury into it to spice things up. The training went really well though and the two Zone's said they loved it! 

So the days before Thursday were mainly spent planning for those two trainings. Then on Friday-Saturday we were on an exchange with the Millbrook elders but we had to cut it short to take care of some stuff with a companionship in the Zone. 

Then Yesterday we had Stake Conference which was great as well. A member bore his testimony about his difficulties with being addicted to alcohol and his journey back to the church and the Savior and it was extremely touching! Later that night we ate dinner with the Fenns and I love that family so much. I'm going to miss them a lot when I leave Pville! Sister Fenn made me my favorite chicken wings and I almost died because of how many I ate.... 

Then today we had our Zone Activity! We went to the Big Fish set in Millbrook and played Capture the flag! I can't remember if I told you about this set a few months ago but it's basically an abandoned town so it was a perfect place to play capture the flag! We took plenty of pics so I'll attach a few:) 

And that's all I've got to report on for this week! I love you all and I'll talk to you again soon:) 








No comments:

Post a Comment