Monday, June 27, 2016

Road Trippin Cross Bama! -June 27th, 2016

Hey y'all! 

This week has been pretty good! 

We were blessed to be able to attend the temple this week so that was probably the main highlight! I'll attach some pictures from that at the end. 

Other than that this week we've pretty much been all over the mission! So right now i'm currently serving in Clanton which is down south by Montgomery. I had an appointment up in Huntsville (where I started my mission) which is up north. So we left Clanton, drove for a couple of hours and stopped at the temple for our session. We then drove for a couple more hours to Huntsville to be there for my appointment in the morning. We then drove all the way back to Clanton from Huntsville the next day. So basically we spent a long time in the car this week...

I then went on an exchange from Friday to Saturday with Elder Bryant in Prattville. It was a great exchange! We served around each other while I was in Talladega and he was in Anniston. We got pretty close then so it was awesome to be able to spend more time together! We then got to play some soccer with a bunch of members and non members so that was a lot of fun! It was like 100 degrees and we all almost died, literally... some more than others lol but it was still a good time! 

Other than that, not a whole lot else happened worth mentioning. President Sainsbury gets here today and President Hanks leaves tomorrow so this week will be interesting! I'm very excited to meet and get to know our new President though! 

Sorry, this email is pretty bland, this next week will be better I promise! 

I hope y'all have a great week! 

Elder Honn



No comments:

Post a Comment