Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Just Got to My Area! -August 19th, 2015

Hey guys! 

I just got to my area! I'm serving in the Huntsville area! Which apparently is the best area in the mission and its really nice as well! haha my trainer is awesome, his name is Elder Anderson and he's a really nice guy that's been really great so far. He's been here a year and a month and already has so many stories. Anyways Ill write more in my actual weekly letter, but this letter is just to tell you where I am and my mailing address. 

My mailing address is our actual apartment and its 176 gate street apartment 15, Gurley, al 35748 

So you'll be able to send my stuff directly to my apartment and not through the mission office! By the way, thank you for my package and bike, the bike is super nice and the missionaries assembled it for me so I just had to pick it up! Thank you so much for everything and I'll talk to you on Monday!
Sincerely,
Elder Honn 


No comments:

Post a Comment