Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Elder Honn -August 4th, 2015


Hey everyone! It's time! I couldn't be more excited to start this amazing journey and serve the Lord for two years! The gospel is so beautiful and I can't wait to share the comfort and joy that this church can bring with the people of Alabama! I feel so blessed to have been shown so much support and love from everyone. It truly means the world to me. I love you all so much! God bless each and every one of you, I'll see y'all in two!
If you want to follow my journey, my sister has made a blog and will be updating it weekly with my emails! 

Also my personal missionary email is ethan.honn@myldsmail.net.
Ill be able to write and respond to emails every Monday and I'd love to hear from you guys while i'm gone!

Sincerely, 
Elder Honn





No comments:

Post a Comment