Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Beyond Grateful! -November 7th, 2016

Hey everyone! 

Another week in the books! 

This week was alright.  A lot of not so great things have been happening but even throughout all those tough things, we've still been able to have some great experiences. This past week there was a death in our ward of a young youth boy. It hit the ward pretty hard and we've just been trying to be as much of a support as we can. If y'all could keep his family in your prayers that would be amazing. 

I guess the adversary hasn't been happy with all the good that's been happening in Prattville so he decided to take his game to the next level. No big deal though, we did the exact same thing! Like I said earlier, even with a number of trials this past week we were still able to push through and see some amazing things happen! 

One of our investigators who we've been teaching for a while just made a big step in her progression towards baptism and it actually wasn't even anything that she did really! We've been teaching her for a while and she's loved everything we talk about. She come to church quite a few times and is amazing. The only thing stopping her from being baptized was getting her mother permission. BUT this last week, her mother decided that she's going to let her follow what she believes and be baptized! So we got her mother signature and set a date for two weeks out! We're really excited and grateful for the influence that the Holy Ghost had on her mother to allow her to do this!

I also wanted to take a moment and express gratitude. 
First, to my Father in Heaven who has given me SO much for these first twenty years of my life. I'm awestruck when I look back at my life and see how much He has been involved. Words can't describe how much gratitude I have in my heart for everything in my life. 
Especially all my amazing family and friends who do so much for me. All the love and support that I've had throughout my life and more specifically today and this past week is overwhelming and I could never explain how much it all means to me. So, thank you to everyone who sent me a card, an email, a package, anything! The support and love mean more than the world to me. 

I hope y'all have a fantastic week! Till next Monday:)

Elder Honn





No comments:

Post a Comment