Tuesday, November 29, 2016

"A Very Filling Week!" -November 29th, 2016

Hello! Wow, it feels like the weeks are flying by... People say that time flies when your having fun, so I guess if you add serving the Lord on top of that then you get the quickest two years of your life! 

This week was yet another great week! We did a Zone Training on Wednesday and it went really well! Lots of preparation but I think that the Zone had a good time and enjoyed the Trainings! I'll attach some pics of our zone from the meeting. I'll also try to attach a picture of Elder Opare and I training on being "Anti-Missionary's"! haha aka how to not being robot missionaries:)

As it was Elder Opare's last full week in the mission we tried to work our hardest and also have a ton of fun doing it and we did just that! It's been a massive blessing to be able to spend these transfers with Opare and I'm very grateful for the lifelong friendship that we've built.

As far as transfer news goes. Obviously, Elder Opare will be heading back to Utah and I will be staying here in the promised land of Prattville! My new companion will be Elder Coleman. He's a great guy who's also into style and what not so this should be a pretty great transfer! 

Oh yeah! We also had a great Thanksgiving. We spent it with three different families and ended the day with a massive food baby (as Cami would say haha)! So blessed to have such awesome ward members who love the missionaries so much! It's hard being away from y'all on holidays but it really helped being in such amazing families homes. Oh yeah, the stuffing helped too;) 

Haha anyways, I think that's all I've got for now! As always, I love each of you a ton and hope y'all have a fantastic week! 

Also, BIG SHOUT OUT!! To my beautiful little sister who's turning 17 this week. Everyone better spoil her... but not too much... don't want her going sour;) Love you tons faith! 




No comments:

Post a Comment