Tuesday, July 26, 2016

One and Done...Round Two! -July 26th, 2016

Hey y'all! 

This past week was fantastic! 

We started out by having interviews with President Sainsbury on Tuesday! Mine went really well and it was awesome to be able to spend some personal time with President and get to know each other better! 

Then on Wednesday, I had the immense privilege of going back to Bessemer for Jeff's baptism! I also was able to be the one to baptize him and it was an amazing experience. The night was perfect and it was so amazing to be able to see their whole family now members of the church and thriving in the gospel. If y'all remember, Jeff is Nickie's husband and I told you that Jeff was having trouble quitting smoking to be baptized while I was there. Well, a few weeks after I left, he got sick and when he recovered he absolutely hated cigarettes! The taste mad him sick! So because of that miracle and blessing he was able to quit and get baptized! I'll include a picture of me with their family! 

The rest of our week was great as well, but those were the two main highlights!

Well, besides transfer calls on Saturday...oh yeah, I'll be leaving! Surprise! I'm being transferred to Russellville! Hence the title of the letter, this will be my second area in a row where I only serve for a transfer then leave! I will go where He wants me to go though! I'm excited for the new adventures that I'll have there and all the new people I'll be able to meet! I'll shoot yall an email on Wednesday and let you know my new address! 

I'll include a few pics from the week as well! The first is like I said, of Jeff's baptism. The next is of the awesome district that I've been able to serve while in Clanton. And finally, when it gets so hot that you just give up and get in the fridge to cool down lol

I hope y'all have a great week and I'll talk to you next Monday! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment