Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Droppin' Like Flies! -July 19th, 2016

Hey everyone! 

I hope you all had another good week! It's crazy that it's Monday again, the weeks are seriously going by so quickly! They're just... *insert title of email*!

Not a whole ton happened this week, just your average week of missionary work! 

So since I don't have a whole ton to report on I thought I'd share one of my favorite Mormon messages! 

It's called "The Will of God" and its about how God uses love-inspired correction to guide us to a future we do not or cannot now envision but which He knows is the better way for us. We all have trials and struggles in our lives. Sometimes we can't understand everything that happens to us and we find ourselves asking "Why me?". But this message teaches us why Heavenly Father puts those trials into our lives. All out of endless and incomparable love for us. 

I hope yall enjoy:)


Oh yeah, and this is the last week of the transfer so we'll get calls this Saturday and find out what's happening! So I'll let yall know on Monday!

Love all of you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment