Monday, June 19, 2017

Vroom Vroom -June 19th, 2017

Hey guys!

This week was another good week here in North Port.

We spent most of the week following up with potential investigators and trying to help people progress. We've found quite a few people but we're struggling finding people who will actually progress... so we've just been finding and dropping and finding and dropping trying to find those who are ready.

We've had some success with part member families though! We got to have dinner with the family that I told you about last week and it was great! They're such nice people. And after dinner, we got to go for a ride in his Volvo that I mentioned! It was a ton of fun. He's done so much work to it, so it was awesome to ride in. 
haha funny story though, his front seat had something jammed under it so the seat couldn't go forward or backwards for leg room and was actually pushed all the way forward when it got jammed... so I volunteered to take one for the team and sit in the front seat since it was me who mainly wanted to go for a ride haha It was a tight squeeze but i made it work. Furgeson snapped a few pics of the car and what not so I'll attach those. Along with some other random pics from the week:)

We also had interviews this past week which went well. My last normal interview with President Sainsbury, it was surreal. He kept it pretty short though because I'll have my exit interview here shortly. The Sainsbury's are amazing though! I'm so grateful to have been able to spend this year with them serving in the world greatest mission. They're doing great things to this mission and I'm excited to have been a part of it. 

Also, a BIG shout out to the worlds best father! Happy Fathers Day Dad! I'm glad to hear you had a good day. I hope your card arrives sometime soon haha 

Well, i think that's all I have to report on for this week! I love y'all! 














No comments:

Post a Comment