Monday, November 23, 2015

Our Potential as God's Children -November 23rd, 2015

Hey everyone! 

This week was an interesting one! Sadly, not a whole ton of amazing stuff happened so I'll just touch on the most amazing experience of the week.

On Thursday we got to have zone conference! Which is when all the zones around the north of Alabama come together and receive training and guidance from a leader of some sort. We had the immense blessing to have Elder Edward Dube of the Seventy and his wife come and spend the day with us. And not only that but also our amazing mission president and his wife came and taught us. So the whole day was full of amazing talks, lessons and discussions that really strengthened my testimony and taught me so much. 

One of my favorite talks that was given was from President Hanks. He spoke about our potential as God's children. He talked about how sometimes, in this life, we forget exactly who we are. He said we're not just children of our earthly parents, but children of our Heavenly Father and as such have a limitless potential. We all have the potential to do amazing things in this life. As God's children we have so much capability for good, each and every one of us. And sometimes its easy to forget just how important and how powerful each of us truly are. I really loved this and it really brought me so much confidence to be reminded of such an amazing blessing that we all have. Never forget that you really are a child of God and as such can change and affect this world in so many ways for the better

I'm exhausted so I'm sorry this weeks email wasn't the longest but I promise that next weeks will be better!

I hope you all have a great week and a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Love, 

Elder Honn


No comments:

Post a Comment