Monday, December 12, 2016

Peter Has Always Been My Favorite Apostle -December 12th, 2016

Well hello everyone! 

This week was fantastic and so much was accomplished! We started the week with our Zone Training and it went really well. We really put a lot of time and effort into it and we could definitely tell that it touched the zone. It makes all of the work worth it when a missionary comes up to you and tells you that a training was meant just for them and thanks you for it.

I love the temple so much! Wow. I'm so grateful that we were able to go this week. I'm so looking forward to continually attending throughout my life and learning more and more each time I go. I hope I never take take the temple for granted and always maintain it as an utmost priority in my life. 

Thursday was a long day too! Before we went to the temple we were asked to help out with seminary. We were asked to do this little play about the resurrection of Christ, focusing on Mary and the apostles reactions. Let's just say I'm very grateful I had release time because we had to wake up at five and it killed us haha but it was a ton of fun and we also were fed breakfast so it made it worth it;) I'll attach a pic. ( I was Peter.. hence the title)

We had an exchange with the ap's (assistants to the president) and it went really well also. I was with Elder Tullis and we had some great experiences. Most of our appointments fell through so we mainly focused on finding and we met a lot of great people. Elder Tullis and I served around each other when we were first in the mission and it was great to be able to catch up and learn more from each other as we worked. It was also really good to spend time with Elder Diede again, such a spectacular missionary! 

Elder Coleman is doing very well. He's really fitting in perfectly to Prattville and things are going great here! We're really trying to work our hardest together and also having a blast while we do it. This week we're really looking forward to quite a few things! We have an exchange planned with the amazing Wetumpka elders, our mission Christmas party, and also the baptism of one of our main investigating families! Joy, Jennice, and Jordan are all planning on being baptized this week and we're so ecstatic that they've made this decision to change the direction of their lives and point them towards Christ. 

Alright, that's all I've got for y'all this week! Love you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment